odi et amo
Links
Really Old Stuff
Yesterday's News
My Daily Reads

Check 'em Out!
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
Six Things
Friday, April 21, 2006
You can thank my good friend Zed for this post. I never tag anyone but I don't want to be a wet blanket so I'll go ahead and oblige his crazy behind by doing this post. In other words: I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

I was tasked to reveal 6 crazy, wacky, odd, quirky things about me. As if you care, right? I mean I gave ya'll the
top 101 things about me back in October ... but like I said, I don't want to be a wet blanket so here are six more things ...

1. I'm not really a people person. I like people but I don't like to be around folks all the time. I don't like to be the center of attention, but get this: I love to perform on stage in front of a crowd.

2. In a professional setting I make a great first impression. Social setting ... not so much.

3. I developed a huge crush on T.om Crui.se when I found out he had a Black son. However, when he began to brainwash Katie and jump on Opr.ah's couch -- the crush quickly ended.

4. I prefer being naked. If it were socially acceptable I would never wear clothes -- except for the occasional strappy sandal.

5. I like to sit in the food court at the mall and people watch. Then I create an entire scenario about the really interesting looking people.

6. In 1991 when NWA released N****z for Life I cursed out my boyfriend for playing that "trash" in my house. Then I would secretly take the cassette and blast it in my car on my way to work every morning.

Crazy, huh?

Sidebar: If you're on pins and needles wondering: My girlfriend found her massager. Whew! Somehow it fell between the headboard and the wall after the last time she used it.
Blessed by chele at 9:01 AM | Permalink |
Who links to me?