odi et amo
Links
Really Old Stuff
Yesterday's News
My Daily Reads

Check 'em Out!
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
Missing ... Update
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
It's still missing.

After about twelve hours (once she calmed down) she asked the members of her household if they had seen her massager. Here were their responses:

Daughter #1: What are you talking about?
Daughter #2: Ma, the one time I saw that thing and asked you what it was you flipped out on me and I haven't seen it since.
Husband: You still have that?

We know that it didn't grow legs and walk out the door. She says she has never taken it out of her bedroom. "Where would I take it? It's not like we're dating ... yet." LOL

Maybe it slipped down between the headboard and the wall or its tangled up in the sheets somewhere. I don't friggin' know.

Good news: Upon discovering that his wife still entertained her battery-operated friend on occasion, her husband decided to give her some of the real thing. Yay!!
Blessed by chele at 4:37 PM | Permalink |
Who links to me?