odi et amo
Links
Really Old Stuff
Yesterday's News
My Daily Reads

Check 'em Out!
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
Reflections
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Even the most positive person has moments of sadness, doubt and helplessness.

I am emotional and I have been overtaken by my anger at times. I thought I had it under control. Apparently, I don't.

Lesson learned: there are consequences for my actions.

I won't go into detail. I won't speak of it again. I am a walking testament of the notion that if you continue to do the same things over and over again expecting different results you are insane.

Perhaps I'm insane. I hope not.

I think the expectations that I put on others are ridiculously high. That is why I suffer such great disappointment. I know I cannot control the actions of others. I can only hope to control my own actions. However, the events of this week have proven that I cannot even do that.

I'm not beating myself up. I'm not kicking myself. Life happens and now I have to deal with it. I continue to pray that God will continue to protect me during this time. I have repented and I know that I have been forgiven.

What's the plan? The plan is to learn the lesson. The plan is to stay focused. The plan is to pray for those that despitefully use me. The plan is to know that my help comes from the Lord.

Please pray for me.
Blessed by chele at 8:16 PM | Permalink |
Who links to me?