I received a job offer yesterday. Not from my former employer but from another organization. It was a very good offer -- more than what I asked for. All week I've been anxious and doubtful now I feel like I'm sitting on top of the world. It's a good feeling. I'm probably going to accept the offer today. I say probably because my first choice was to return to my old job. They have not made me any offer at all and I don't want to lose this opportunity because I'm waiting for an offer that may not even come. I have options. I feel so good.
Ask and you shall receive. So, if you don't have -- maybe it's because you didn't ask.
I have a good life. God has blessed me abundantly. And continues to do so. Not because of anything I've done but just because He loves me. I don't ask for much, I really don't. All I want to do is be able to provide for my children. I don't want my kids to have to do without. I grew up in a family of seven children and believe me when I tell you I know what it feels like to do without. God allows me to take care of them. I am so thankful for that.
The weekend is here. I have two gigs -- one duo with my beloved and one with the band. I'm also going to try and take the kids school shopping. Just a few more weeks and they will be back on their Fall schedule. Praise the Lord.
My mission for today is to stay even. Be anxious for nothing. Smile more.
Today's Affirmation
Today is whatever I make it