I was in such a pissy mood yesterday. I completely recoiled into myself and when I decided to uncoil I unleashed all over my beloved.
Now he's pissed. He's tired of being my emotional punching bag. I apologized but he's still pissed.
Too bad because I'm all better now. I was expecting a response from a job lead and, in my opinion, it was just taking too long. I became depressed and began to doubt myself and my self-worth. Well, I got the call today and I have an interview on Monday morning. I'm hoping the interview is just a formality and actually a salary negotiation. I've worked for these people before so they know I'm more than capable. I think they want to find out why after seven years I left in the first place. This is a perfect example of why you should never burn bridges.
It's funny how this time yesterday I was laying in the bed not able to move. After work today, I attacked the backyard with the weed wacker, took a shower and took the children out for dinner. I feel great. My beloved, on the other hand, decided to sit in with some band tonight. I probably won't speak to him until sometime late tomorrow. We have a gig on Saturday. He'll probably be over it by then. I hope so. Otherwise my entire weekend will be shot to hell.
What a difference a day makes.