odi et amo
Links
Really Old Stuff
Yesterday's News
My Daily Reads

Check 'em Out!
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
Home Again
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Hey!

I wanted to respond to all your comments on "I Don't Have the Fever" but I was out of town ... family reunion in the ATL.

Remember how I was kinda anxious about meeting all these people? You know, because I was the kid born from the "outside relationship". Well there was no drama at all. I thought I would be walking into a situation where everyone knew each other and I would be the outsider (again). Not so! None of them knew each other ... it's a long story.

Anyway, I got to meet one of my brothers and one of my sisters. Can you imagine being 41 and meeting your siblings for the first time? Well, all my life I thought I was one of seven children. As it turns out I'm one of 14 children! Fourteen! Seven brothers and seven sisters. One is deceased and there are three that I still haven't met.

There's a lot to report but I'm tired from the drive. I'll update again tomorrow with pics and details.
Blessed by chele at 11:24 PM | Permalink |
Who links to me?