odi et amo
Links
Really Old Stuff
Yesterday's News
My Daily Reads

Check 'em Out!
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
Overheard in the Parking Lot
Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Her: I love you.

Him: You may love me but you don’t love me enough to allow me to be in your life on a permanent basis.

Her: You can say whatever you want but you will not back me into a corner or guilt me into making a decision that I’m not sure is beneficial for all of us.

Him:
Not beneficial? What are you trying to say?

Her: Look, this decision is not going to be made in this parking lot. I have to go. (she kisses him). I love you. Call me later.


What do you think is going on here? If you were writing the story what would happen next?

In other news:
What the hell is wrong with Na.i.omi Ca.m.pb.ell? She needs an old fashioned ass whoopin ... for real. I can't wait until she hires the assistant who knows how to do it.
Blessed by chele at 9:59 AM | Permalink |
Who links to me?