odi et amo
Links
Really Old Stuff
Yesterday's News
My Daily Reads

Check 'em Out!
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
Sunday Brunch
Sunday, June 25, 2006
I've been up writing for the last few hours and I thought I'd take a break and stop in. I'm up to 12,371 words and even though that only equates to about 60 pages I am thrilled! Thrilled I say. I initially outlined 12 chapters and I just added another. I'm a writing machine I tell ya! I want to have the first draft done by my birthday in October.

My baby leaves for camp later today and I'm feeling kind of squishy about the whole thing. I'm going to miss her face. I hope I don't cry in front of her when I drop her off.

My first born has found a job!!!! He has to get a worker's permit because he's only 15 but he should be starting his gig sometime next week. He's going to be working at some yogurt/smoothie place. His best friend's mother is the manager so they both will be going in with her so I don't have to worry about transporting him. Yay for him ... and for me!

I went to see the new Ty.re.se movie last night. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I usually don't go for the violent, car chase flicks ... but this one wasn't bad at all. Actually, I just love watching the chocolate that is Ty.re.se on the screen. There is no denying his chocolatey goodness. And let's not forget about my man La.re.nz ... looking at him actually causes me physical pain. You know that kind of pain ... the kind that you just don't want to stop.

All right ... sorry ... I was having a moment.

Blessed by chele at 12:01 PM | Permalink |
Who links to me?