odi et amo
Links
Really Old Stuff
Yesterday's News
My Daily Reads

Check 'em Out!
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
What is the world coming to?
Friday, August 11, 2006
Are You Kidding Me?

I usually leave the news commentaries to others but this bugs the crap out of me and I had to say something.

What the fuck is this heffa’s problem? That’s right, I said it.

How can a woman intentionally put her 15 year old child in danger in order to hold on to a fuckin’ man.

I’m pissed.

And what kind of a fuckin’ man would agree to something so twisted.

I’m really pissed.

No wonder our kids are in the state that they are in … the very people that they are supposed to look up to and trust are the ones that they should be the most scared of.

Damn.
Blessed by chele at 12:05 PM | Permalink |
Who links to me?