1. How old do you wish you were? I’m exactly the age I would like to be … in my forties.
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At work. I wondered what the fuss was all about until I got home and actually saw what the fuss was all about it. What a tragedy.
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Depends. If the food is stuck than I’ll shake the machine. If not, then I’ll write my name and extension on a post-it and stick it to the machine.
4. Do you consider yourself kind? No I do not.
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? I already have one. Cupid dances right above my right ankle.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish
7. Do you know your neighbors? Nope. I mean, I know some of their names but we don’t hang out or anything.
8. What do you consider a vacation? Butt naked on the beach.
9. Do you follow your horoscope? No I do not.
10. Would you move for the person you loved? I have moved for the person I loved in the past. I wouldn’t do that shit again.
11. Are you touchy feely? I guess so. With those that I know … not with strangers.
12. Do you believe that opposites attract? I used to. But lasting relationships are between those that have common interests.
13. Dream job? Writing.
14. Favorite channels? A&E and Lifetime
15. Favorite place to go on a weekend? My bedroom.
16. Showers or bath? I prefer baths.
17. Do you paint your nails? Yes I do.
18. Do you trust people easily? No. I’m totally jaded.
19. What are your phobias? failure
20. Do you want kids? Got ‘em.
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? Yes I do.
22. Where would you rather be right now? My bedroom.
23. What makes you feel warm and safe? B makes me feel warm and safe
24. Heavy or light sleep? I’m a light sleeper.
25. Are you paranoid? Not at all.
26. Are you impatient? Abso-friggin-lutely
27. Who can you relate to? Huh? Other 40-year old women who are afraid of failure? I don’t know.
28. How do you feel about interracial couples? Fine with me.
29. Have you been burned by love? are we talking STD? Then no. If you talking emotionally, then yes.
30. What's your life motto? You can’t go wrong if you just tell the truth.
31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile? So Sick by Ne-Yo. I also have My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keyes … to let me know when my boo calls. awwwwww
32. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping
33. Who was your last text message from? B. It said, “That’s cool”. He was confirming our nooner.
34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Mine
35. What color shirt are you wearing? White
36. Most recent movie you watched? Inside Man
37. Name five things you have on you at all times? Cell Phone, purse, keys, watch, chewing gum
38. What color are your bed sheets? They’re like this black, gray and white print.
39. How much cash do you have on you right now? $36.90
40. What is your favorite part of the chicken? wings
41. What is your favorite town/city? Virginia Beach.
42. I can't wait till.. I can give up my gig as the family chauffeur.
43. Who got you to join Blogger? I think it was Princess Dominique.
44. What did you have for dinner last night? Chicken and gravy over rice.
45. How tall are you barefoot? I think I’m about 5’7”
46. Have you ever smoked crack? Crack is whack.
47. Do you own a gun? No but I have a big ass baseball bat, and a knife and I will not hesitate to cut you.
48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, lattes, chai tea
49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? It’s all in the eyes, baby.
50. Do you have A.D.D? uh … no.
51. What time did you wake up today? 6:30 a.m.
52. Current worry? No worries baby.
53. Current hate? Hate is such a strong word.
54. Favorite place to be? Home
55. Where would you like to travel? Seriously, traveling is not really my thing. If I had to choose I think I’d like to go anywhere where I could lie butt naked on a beach.
56. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Butt naked on a beach. LOL. Seriously, both my kids should be out of the house by then … so anything goes.
57. Last thing you ate? Dove Dark Chocolate Promise
58. What songs do you sing in the shower? The Heart of the Matter
59. Last person that made you laugh? My son.
60. Worst injury you ever had? When I was in the fourth grade I broke my left arm in three places after some kid knocked me down on the playground. It was an accident but my older brother beat his ass anyway.
61. Does someone have a crush on you? Probably. But I don’t know who.
62. What is your favorite candy? Dark chocolate kisses.
63. Favorite errogenous zone? nunya