odi et amo
Links
Really Old Stuff
Yesterday's News
My Daily Reads

Check 'em Out!
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
Good News
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
From : My Sister in Baltimore
Sent : Tuesday, July 18, 2006 5:12 PM
To : chele
Subject : Good news!

Hey darling. I was down at the public library today, searching for some new books to read when, lo and behold, what do I see but "Raymond's Daughters" by someone named Michele Matthews! So you know I had to run around telling everyone I knew that the author was my sissiepooh. There are currently 24 copies in circulation. I'm so happy because after I got the copy that I had ordered, I donated it to the library since I had the one you gave me, and my supervisor at the time (yeah, I used to work for the library) was giving me a hard time about it when I asked if the library would order some more copies. That was awhile ago, but look how good God is. I'll see if I can talk some people into getting copies of your second book on the shelves, or even having you come for a book signing, if it's okay with you. Once again, congratufatulations!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya!


So for all you folks in the Baltimore area, why don't you mosey on down to the public library and check out my book!
Blessed by chele at 6:29 PM | Permalink |
Who links to me?