odi et amo
Links
Really Old Stuff
Yesterday's News
My Daily Reads

Check 'em Out!
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
Ending the Week with a TAG
Friday, June 02, 2006
I have fallen victim, once again to the TAG. This time Davey Wayne is the culprit.

Enjoy!

1. If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be? I haven’t given up on our children. I would really like to be in a position to be able to speak to children across the country and help them to see that they are better than what the world says they are.

2. If you could slap the shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be? Any famous person who whines about being famous. Seriously, shut the hell up!

3. What's the dumbest decision you've made in the past 5 years? I accepted a job with a company soley based on the dough they were offering. The job sucked and I was miserable for 17 months until I found my current gig. Lesson learned: money ain’t everything.

4. Give up one for a year: (good) sex or (good) music. Good music.

5. Dudes, would you rather have a big dick or a great sense of humor? Speaking as a woman, I’d prefer both BUT if the guy has a good sense of humor we can work with what’s in his pants – and have fun at the same time.

6. So you've been invited to an all expense paid Blogger Prom in The Bahamas. You're sitting at the bar on the beach. Which blogger do you want to join you for hours of good convo? Good conversation? I can’t pick just one … there are quite a few good conversationalists on my blogroll.

7. Which blogger would you most like to cuddle with on the beach? (and don't defer to your current signif other either. Infidelity won't count against you. Duh.) I don’t like sand in my ass so I’ll pass on this one.


8. You're going on a 5 hour road trip...which 5 CDs do you bring?


India.Arie – Acoustic Soul
Yolanda Adams – Day by Day
Jill Scott – Who is Jill Scott?
Luther Vandross Greatest Hits
Eric Clapton Unplugged

9. Would you rather bury your children young or have your children bury you young?


They’ll have to bury me.

10. What's your biggest insecurity? Being broke.

11.What's the first blog you read every day...or however often you read them? (And I swear to God, don't be saying mine just cuz I'm the one asking...unless of course you really mean it. lol)

Darbs or Zed. Depending on whether I’m starting from the beginning of the alphabet or the end.

12. When's the last time you peed your pants? What the hell?

13. Which was better, your first kiss or your first pay check? First pay check. You can’t beat seeing your name next to the words, “Pay to the order of”. I can’t even remember my first kiss.

14. Do you have kids? Want kids? I have 2.

15. You get dropped off at home after the office holiday party by your bitch azz boss that you can't effing stand...you exit the car and he peels out, runs a red light at your corner and rolls up an unsuspecting midget. The next day the midget watch groups are on TV outraged at the heartless hit and run, and are calling for any witnesses to please come fwd...that half dead midget has a family at home waiting on C-mas presents. Would you take $1000 hush money? $500? $100? A six pack? Hell yeah, I’d turn him in.

16. Live the rest of your life without your eyebrows or your fingernails? I can draw in some eyebrows. Let me keep my nails.

17. What makes you angry? Ignorance coupled with conviction.

18. What makes you horny? My boo makes me horny. I also get horny when I look at myself naked in a full length mirror.

19. What makes you nervous? 5-0 pulling up behind me late at night.

20. What makes you smile?

My kids
Good food
Thanksgiving
Hugs
Blessed by chele at 10:20 AM | Permalink |
Who links to me?