So I’m going through my archives because I’m bored and I find myself very entertaining. Then I realized something … you guys are pretty entertaining too. Here are some of your past comments. Some are serious and insightful. Some are funny as hell. They are ALL appreciated. Recognize yourself?
my mom used to tell me to stop robbing the cradle...but i couldnt help it...they are so young and cute...but ive gotten better..the last guy i was with was 9 years older than me...but uh, i still like to look at bow wow and omarion every now and then...
You're right, never trust a black man with a perm. Something ain't right about them, just look at Rev. Sharpton.
I'm lovin' this post. This is always a very controversial topic.
In my lifetime / experiences, I've had the occassion to:
Carnally express myself with quite a few Preacher's kids.
Live through a scandal at my own church were the new married pastor was boning a church member in the church.
Attend a rated xxx raunchy ass bachelor party with the very same reverend that married Will Smith & Jada Pinkett.
As well as witness one church pastor getting high.
Oh you wacky church folk.
Padlock the poon tang! lolol
Really go with what you know:
You KNOW he is an a s s hole
You KNOW he is a liar or at least a cheat
You KNOW he means you no good
Look at what he is doing to his fiancee
Don't sell yourself short no matter how good the dong is!
You're just wrong for liking Shake Ya Tailfeather. I hope you're still not dropping it likes its hot at your age. ;-)
I guess i'm in the middle road...in the second example telling your mate to, "suck my dick" in most men's minds is something you don't tell your wife or partner to do. That's something you hear in porno's or used in a degrading sense. But for a woman to say, "i want to suck your dick" then that's a turn on. It's almost like sexual roles are reversed and it wouldn't bother me. My woman can, take advantage of me,hold me down....LOL...she needs sexual pleasure just as much as i do and as a man who am I to deny my woman that satisfaction....
I would be too embarrassed to admit here what I thought a Domenica Four Layer Facial was. No, my mind ain't always in the gutter.
Girl...you got his mind all messed up cuz of that GOOD STUFF! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Too bad he doesn't realize that his past mistakes will never allow him to get "in" like that again!
You look great! I love the shorty doowop pic, cuz it shows off your face. The other? Wellll, I'm not a dude, butcha kinda luscious there, Sista Gurrrl! Rock OWN witcha bad sellllf!
Well I am thinking that Tyler Perry is gayer than a sack of puppies...but that is just me! LOLOL
i think he wants to be her love slave but she doesn't think it'll work because even though she loves him, she doesn't necessarily love the sex. i think perhaps he's a minuteman.
As DL Hughley might say, you just ordered from the fuckin' side of the menu. Bon Apetit!
But yeah, you can miss someone you don't know, just like I miss the breakfast I never had, this morning.Okay, not "just like," but there's a nugget of truth in there.Mmmm. Nugget.Okay, I'm just gonna go to lunch.
You need an audio version of your book so I can hear you reading to me. And I can lick my radio.
Damn Chele. Definitely won't be no kleenex needed for this post. Talk about scintillating and scorchingly red-hot. Nicely done all around. And dude didn't fail to impress. -especially when showing her the tab ;)