I awoke at 4:30 this morning.
I was on the road by 5:30.
I traveled 200 miles to Arlington in order to give a 5 minute presentation.
I had lunch.
I traveled another 200 miles home.
Someone please explain to me how this is a cost effective move for the company?
Perhaps they wanted as many employees present as possible at this dog-and-pony show.
Perhaps they wanted to show that they employ Black women. (I'm the only one)
Or maybe no one else in the entire company was capable of explaining my business area.
I'm tired.
I'm going to make dinner.
Pour a glass of chardonnay.
Draw the perfect bubble bath.
And soak.
Think about this: Every other day someone is discussing Bush's approval rating. Down one day ... and down the next. What if you had an approval rating? Would it alter how you behave on a daily basis? On a scale of 1-10, what would your current approval rating be? Why?