First of all, I'd like to thank the Academy…
Oh sorry. Wrong show.
Anyway, I have been voted one of 2005's Hottest Female Bloggers. No one is more surprised than me but thanks to everyone that nominated me over at Princess Dominique's blog (see link to the right).
And
I just received my first review on Confessions of a Beautiful Woman:
· "Oh I ordered Confessions of a Beautiful Woman, and am currently reading it...It is SOOOOO good! So deep yet so pure...Good job, Chele!" ~LadyLee, The Original OldGirl (see link at right)
I'm tearing up over here. Believe it or not ... my day has been made.
Thank you.
Oh sorry. Wrong show.
Anyway, I have been voted one of 2005's Hottest Female Bloggers. No one is more surprised than me but thanks to everyone that nominated me over at Princess Dominique's blog (see link to the right).
And
I just received my first review on Confessions of a Beautiful Woman:
· "Oh I ordered Confessions of a Beautiful Woman, and am currently reading it...It is SOOOOO good! So deep yet so pure...Good job, Chele!" ~LadyLee, The Original OldGirl (see link at right)
I'm tearing up over here. Believe it or not ... my day has been made.
Thank you.