Let's just try to enjoy today -- no, let's make it our mission to enjoy today. I don't want to worry about anything and I don't want to think about anything beyond this day. Our todays seem to get away from us because we are always preparing for tomorrow.
So for today I'm not going to worry about:
Where my relationship is going
If my son wants to go to college
Whether or not my old job will take me back
Whether or not my current job will ask me to stay
If my daughter will make new friends in middle school
Will I publish another book
If I should refinance my house
I'm going to enjoy the day by respecting myself and those around me. I'm going to love my family and I'm not going to speak a harsh word about any of my co-workers or ex-husbands.
This oughta be good.