odi et amo
Links
Really Old Stuff
Yesterday's News
My Daily Reads

Check 'em Out!
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
Still Looking for Answers
Friday, July 01, 2005
I made it to another Friday and I couldn't be happier. I didn't kill anyone or get into any major altercations. I kept my mouth shut and now I'm ready to enjoy the long weekend. Two whole nights without the company of my children and time to relax and enjoy the company of my beloved.

I'm going back to see Donna next week and I still don't know why I'm so angry. She says the anger is covering something else. I have a good life and I have my ups and downs just like everybody else. The downs just seem to hit me harder and I hang onto them longer. Some things make me sad but to me, sadness is the equivalent of weakness. And my body rejects weakness in any form. So maybe I use anger to cover up the sadness. Enough of that. All I want to think about right now is the day that lies ahead of me.

Enjoy your Independence Day!
Blessed by chele at 9:35 AM | Permalink |
Who links to me?